The Marketing Admin Intern will support the team to undertake the following tasks:
General Administration Support
- Prepare meeting agendas, minutes and reports
- Work with suppliers – Purchasing, Sourcing
- Build quotations
- Monitor mailing system
Assist campaign execution activities
- Support Team on marketing campaign, and on making Marketing Material
- Draft campaign report
- Translate movie articles, news from foreign sources.
- Bachelor Degree
- Fresh Graduate is preferred
- Must be able to work full time: Monday – Friday (8:30 – 18:00)
- Proficiency with MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point
- Advanced English – verbal, written
- Strong Communication skills – active listening
- Creative problem solver – methodical, analytical, persistent
- Responsible – meet tight deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player – work well in a group, work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective multitasker – identify, organize, prioritize, deliver
Natural ability to build strong relationships
Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Company provide lunch and parking fee.
- Allowances are provided.