- Expand presence with our vision 2020
- Focus on a culture of teaching, invest in people and quality to maintain and enhance brand and reputation
- Improve market messaging, content and delivery and parent/learner understanding
- Increase impact from digital promotion and customer engagement
- Embed sales and Customer Relationship Management in customer service
- Delivering marketing targets for the teaching centre in Hanoi and its branches.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to implement marketing strategies.
- Promotion programmes that will assist in the achievement of enquiry and income targets.
- Conceptualise online marketing campaigns that are able to attract potential customers.
- Work hand in hand with the digital leads to drive enquiries and capitalise on identified online consumer trends and behaviours.
- Monitor all elements of the marketing mix to track the achievements of predetermined objectives and designated programs/market segments.
- Review the market to develop strategies that support the achievement of the marketing objectives and campaign ROMI (Return On Marketing Investment).
- Speak and write fluently in English and Vietnamese.
- Have minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role (Experience includes brand/product management)
- Ability to implement marketing campaign independently.
- Proven ability to conduct business analysis or to analyse and communicate market trends
Enquiries about the post can be sent to the East Asia Regional Teacher Recruitment team based in Singapore