- Reporting directly to the General Director, the Marketing Manager has responsibility for developing the marketing strategy and the brand name of the company;
- Working closely with clients and partners to maintain effective relationship;
- Evaluate, propose and implement potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing activities;
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications;
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives;
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities;
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget;
- The candidate will also manage the project branding, public relations, events and development of various marketing collateral to support project the investment and sales activities.
- Have good relationship and experience of working with client (one of the biggest electric provider in VN);
- University degree is required;
- At least 5 years’ experience at senior marketing level in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge and experience with brand building;
- Independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.