Tiki is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive the digital growth strategy and execution. This role represents a significant opportunity to inject creativity, innovation, leadership and analytics into our approach by leading your team and working across multiple functions to increase scale and improve the customer experience.
The Manager will be part of Tiki Marketing Leadership team and will be directly responsible for a group of marketing channels. The Manager will lead his/her team in optimizing the day to day channel performance, work with Senior Leaders across departments on strategic / cross-functional initiatives (e.g., Merchandising, Product Management, Business Development, Engineering), and develop/refine the playbook which will be used by Tiki Marketing.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual to contribute in a very significant way to Tiki’s rapid growth and leadership in eCommerce.
- Define KPIs for the channel and establish stretch goals for 3-6-12 month time windows
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate initiatives, with an understanding and strategic view on all internal/external factors and influences
- Manage and optimize a multimillion dollar marketing budget to meet ROI goals
- Partner with and leverage internal teams to help drive agenda and implementation
- Closely monitor campaign performance and react to deviations from plan quickly
- Relentlessly drive growth through innovative strategies and meticulous execution to drive step change improvements in performance
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Develop talent within the organization, mentoring/developing team
- Track record of success in leading teams and driving significant results
- Experienced Consultant or Investment Banker looking to make move to Internet commerce leader and take direct PL accountability; or experienced GM or eCommerce leader
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior and executive management; exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to internal partners
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high performing teams
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude