This position provides creative, marketing and communication support of various marketing projects. The Marketing Manager’s Assistant must have exceptional organizational and communication skills, be able toacclimate quickly, multi-task projects and communicate effectivelywith company employees, partners, and vendors.
- Working together with Marketing team for effective marketing programs.
- Develops and executes internal or external communications as required for projects
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with clients and improve media relations
- Work closely with other departments outside of Marketing including Reception, Design and Accountancy, IT Department.
- Supporting administrative tasks and paperwork
- Make reports/Itineraries in monthly, quarterly, yearly as requested.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Support other activities requested by Marekting Manager
- Graduated from College
- Background in marketing/media/PR
- Have passion for the luxury retail business
- Basic English communication (easy writing and easy reading)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline
- Able to work under pressure with positive attitude towards the team
- Can start working as soon as possible