1. Main duties
- Organize company event as planned.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including backdrops/standee by giving feedback to agency and follow timeline.
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
- Arrange promotional events.
- Follow up payment with accounting department and agency.
- Follow up contract with accounting department and agency.
- Cooperate with other department to make sure the promotion successful.
- Assembles A&P reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Contribute to and develop marketing plans and strategies.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns by collecting feedback and prepare report.
- Monitor competitor activities.
2. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
3. Other duties
- Support company events or team activities
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Deputy Manager.
- University graduated with the major of Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- 0-1 year of related experience.
- Good communication skill.
- Good interpersonal skill and collaborative working manner.
- Aesthetic, dynamic, flexible, agile.
- Good command of spoken and written English.