- Support coordination of the annual marketing planning process to ensure marketing objectives and activities are aligned with and support business imperatives.
- Contribute to the implementation of efficiency measurement framework to drive return on marketing investment.
- Undertake analysis of campaign performances to provide insights and identify opportunities to improve key income drivers and sustain business growth.
- Maintain, enhance and provide continuous support for the marketing budget management system platform which facilitates efficient budget management for marketing programme owners.
- Support marketing governance implementation in alignment with Group Marketing Centre to ensure robust marketing disciplines are in place and contribute to achieving an integrated global function.
- Provide guidance and support to VNM RBWM teams on the brand architecture implementation and alignment with the brand strategy and guidelines formulated by Group in all advertising and customer communications materials
- Ensuring strict compliance with government banking regulations
- Timely implementing internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- A university graduate with a degree in business/marketing/numerical science related discipline
- At least 2 years’ working experience in banking, preferably with three years exposure in planning or background in accounting/budget management
- Able to work in a diverse environment with good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong business sense with good analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication skill in written and spoken English
- Highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint and data mining experience preferred
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.