Advertising and Public Relation (PR)
- Identify need for integrated marketing / advertising / online / media communications.
- Ensure the online marketing activities are well integrated with the marketing plans of the country.
- Develop advertising/ PR and online marketing strategies/ activities to support the country’s marketing & sales objectives.
- Ensure effective Search Engine Marketing (SEM) buy by focusing on local tactical keywords as well as online marketing initiatives to drive site traffic and support online sales & servicing.
- Enhance CX/KA brand engagement & explore sales opportunities via social media network and mobile channels.
- Regular liaison with head office marketing & local agency through sales and marketing action plan (SMAP), brand advertising process (BAP) & promotion advertising process (PAP).
- Be the main liaison between CX/KA and work with advertising agency, PR agency, commercial team and MKT & CCD head office to establish most effective creative and media execution.
- Oversee performance of advertising agency and PR agency.
- Monitor effectiveness of advertising and PR campaigns and fine-tune strategy accordingly.
- Identify, study and recommend creative and media direction within budget constraints.
- Actively participate in sales and marketing planning and strategy development.
- Building up relationship with media.
- Ensure PR agency and country’s readiness of Emergency & Accident (E&A) media handling.
Sponsorships And Events
- Evaluation, administration and recommendation of sponsorship opportunities.
- Act as project coordinator for Marketing and Sales related events i.e.
- Sales seminars;
- Joint events with partners (incl. GDS partners, non-air premium, tourism bureau);
- Trade promotions;
- Agents seminars and social functions;
- Golf event;
- Media luncheons/gatherings;
- Social responsibility Program/events (eg. Youth Program);
- Media familiarization trips;
Administration And Cost Control
- Oversee administration and selection of local in-flight reading materials (IRM), select good mix of IRM on board, monitor IRM budget.
- Oversee selection, production and administration of local and imported collateral and gift items.
- Oversee cost control of marketing suppliers, PR agent and advertising agent and actively seek for more cost-effective executions.
- Cost control of SMAP marketing and maintenance budget. Keep sales and marketing team informed of expenditure and available budget.
- Keep copies of all published / on-air CX/KA advertising campaign & press releases.
- Proof read and make recommendations to all Vietnamese language translations received from PR agent and advertising agent.
- Keep abreast of market trends and latest developments in CX commercial strategy.
- Work with Sales and Marketing manager re. PR agency retainer and contract renewal.
- The marketing & loyalty executive should possess the following:
- A degree holder preferably in Marketing or Mass Communication.
- Circa 2 years experience in Marketing or Public Relation filed.
- Patient, detailed, well-organized & service oriented.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Familiarization with Photoshop, Flash, Corel Draw is a Plus.
- Fluency in English and interpretation’s ability from English to Vietnamese is a MUST.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.