- Database recording and maintaining;
- Support marketing department to develop related marketing tools: social media, newsletter, publications.
- Assist logistics need during conferences / seminar / events;
- Centralize the business events to send to the managers+;
- Support proposal developing;
- Content developing for internal communication;
- Administrative support.
- Being an expatriate
- Last year student in Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing), Bachelor of Business (Marketing) or Bachelor of
- Professional Communication;
- Skill requirement: Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Time management, Good writing and communication skills, Result-oriented, Proactive and Discipline;
- Being able to work as full time employee for Mazars from September – November 2016.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email us the following documents:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results if any)