Core job functions are about Material supply planning – Delivery scheduling – Material inventory controlling & Supplier management, including
- Ensure day-to-day material supply on time and accurately (right quantity and quality)
- Develop material delivery schedule (D/S) for supplier based on-line schedule, adjust D/S if line schedule changed, keeping effective communication with supplier to meet the production needs;
- Monitor and evaluate supplier delivery performance;
- Support sourcing team to implement sourcing strategy;
- Manage inventory in the desired level, focused on raw/ packing material;
- Proactive, Structure & logic thinking, Skills with Data & Planning
- Fresh bachelor in Industrial Engineering/ Industrial Management is preferred. Students who are under final semester period (summer internship and final graduation project) can also apply.
- Good at English.