- This role requires skills for negotiation, job and time management. Negotiating with media sales companies to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces in online;
- Communicating with media sales people to adjust media schedules in response to audience figures. Monitoring buying strategies;
- Booking individual advertising spots, e.g. pages, posters, internet banners;
- Ensuring that the adverts run accurately so the desired media message is seen and heard by consumers;
- Client reporting and budget management, including preparing costings for clients and producing spending updates throughout the campaign;
- Working on a range of client accounts at the same time, often juggling various projects and deadlines;
- Supporting the media manager and other colleagues.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a Business related field.
- 1 years of online advertising media experience with an online publisher, ad agency, or ad network.
- Quantitative skills for analysis, tracking, and booking of data;
- Experience with CPM, CPC, and CPA advertising campaigns;