- Undertake all duties in relation to music and film licensing provisions at local and international levels.
- Particular tasks include issues of copyright and the enforcement of provisions contained therein;
- Provide necessary and appropriate detailed advice and information on copyright laws to Zing Media’s business (i.e. that of Zing MP3 and Zing TV);
- Make sure any copyright issues of Zing Media be handled at the right time with fully discussions with Business and Product teams
- Act as a representative of Zing Media in terms of copyright enforcement. Tasks include identifying any case of copyright infringement, providing evidence, and working with governmental offices while providing actions to eliminate copyright violation.
- Review and provide advice to promote the full use of Zing Media copyrighted products in order to maximize the products’ benefits cost ratio
- The position may require attending meetings at the Council and Committees. Working out
- To routinely work outside normal working hours as deemed necessary in respect of enforcement of cases under investigation and other where other duties dictate.
- Bachelor degree in law or equivalent
- Previous experience in relevant positions and/or in law firms is a plus
- Good understandings of copyright laws, especially in the entertainment industry
- Active, responsible, honest and don’t hesitate to learn things.