- Working with team to promote a proper action plan to maximize company brand image through media.
- Managing media channels: TV, OOH, Online Advertising, Magazine, Radio.
- Planning and working with partner/suppliers to have proper channels with suitable prices.
- Developing new media channel and new advertising format: TV programming, Billboards…
- Ensuring the quality, continuity and consistency for all media products on all channels.
- Building up and maintain the strategic partnership with Media partners/suppliers.
- Controlling Media process with all partners/suppliers: Planning-> Booking-> Monitoring-> Report.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Media, Communication or related background
- At least 1 year experience in Media Field;
- Have knowledge of Advertising & Media Market
- Excellent Presentation and Negotiation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Working in independent, active; self-motivated;
- Professional, result- oriented, can do attitude, detailed oriented and procreative;
- Teamwork, logical thinking.