- A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
- Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- We offer an exciting opportunity for video game lover to become a professional Game Tester who would like to start a serious career in game development. Game Testing is an un-detachable part of game production cycle, to ensure the 100% quality and the most entertaining experience of our top-rated games delivered to players around the world.
- As member of Gameloft’s Quality Assurance team, you will play games under development to detect and describe issues (bugs) regarding game function, graphics, logic, design, content… that need to be reported to the development team for fixing.
- You are expected to understand and efficiently work with different checklists, rules, game design documentation, professional quality assurance standards and processes at Gameloft. Reporting, bug description, communication (locally and internationally) as well as work planning will be among your most important tools. A wide range of devices – from popular feature phones, smart phones, smart TV to the latest wireless inventions – will be your daily fellows.
- Strong interest and experience in playing video games (play a lot of video games)
- English skill in reading and writing enabling you to describe bugs/issues clearly and precisely, to make report and communicate efficiently
- Good problem-solving skills, strong logic thinking
- Experience with various mobile applications and platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8…) on tablets or phones, or with Console, PC, or Facebook testing, is a plus
- Detail-oriented and quick learner, good teamwork
- Ability to stay well organized under pressure, to meet strict deadlines and quality requirements, with great follow-up
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games
- To be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- A SHUI insurance coverage as Vietnamese Law
- Vacation and personal days off
- Flexible schedules
- Workshops and team building activities
- Fantastic company trip with luxury accommodation
- Many activities from diverse clubs inside and outside company
- A game room