- Gameloft Vietnam is offering an exciting opportunity for video game lovers to become a professional Game Tester who would like to break into the career in game development. Game Testing is un-detachable part of video game development process to ensure the quality of the game when it is handed to end user in the market;
- As a Game Tester, member of Gameloft’s Quality Assurance team, you are expected to play the game under development in order to detect and describe all abnormal behaviors (bugs) regarding game functions, graphics, logic, design and content… Such bugs need to be reported to the development team for resolving to ensure the best game player experience and game overall quality before being released to the market;
- The Game Tester is required to understand and follow video game testing processes, the different checklists, game design documentation, standard requirements at Gameloft;
- The Game Tester also needs to handle English written reporting, bug description, communication (locally and internationally) as well as scheduling the testing work.
- Interest and experience in playing video games;
- Experience with various mobile application/game testing for iOS or Android, Windows, Facebook…;
- English reading & writing skills to describe bugs/issues clearly and precisely report and communicate using emails;
- Troubleshooting skill, strong logic thinking;
- Detail-oriented and quick learner in a fast moving environment;
- Teamwork and cooperation skills, working well with a team;
- Ability to stay organized and exhibit great follow-through;
- Ability to handle pressure and meet strict deadlines.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!