- Support for ERP systems users throughout the organization and its partners (Support Finance, SCO, Operation in their daily task and closing Month-end).
- Work with ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Thoroughly understand ERP database schema.
- Assist with testing new releases of ERP systems prior to use in a production environment.
- Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP systems users.
- Work as a Systems Analyst with knowledgeable persons throughout the Agency and its partners to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Design, develop and maintain reports used by ERP systems users.
- Regular attendance at work and at scheduled meetings.
- Own and keep up to date all education material related to the ERP systems
- Training for users in all functions
- Work with key mangers in all regions to champion the effective use of the ERP system
- Produce BI, Dashboard, KPI / trend / ad hoc reporting requirements using appropriate software tools
- Minimum of 1 years Microsoft Dynamics AX (preferably AX 2012) implementation experience including the following modules:
- General ledger
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Bank and cash management
- Management Reporter
- Must have strong Finance background
- Ability to learn quickly
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
Application CV download here