- This job is open to those who experience in .NET programming and like working with foreign clients. Having experience in .NET product programming will be an advantage.
- .NET Product Support Engineer will do the technical Support (level 3 support) for various CSC Life Sciences Regulatory products: eCTDXpress /Publisher, Viewer, Tracker, AnnoDoc, Toolbox,…
- Working with CSC end clients to troubleshoot, provide guidance, support on Regulatory product issues, questions.
- Working internally with CSC Product Development team, project team and other third parties.
- Working/collaborating with other Support team in US, UK and China on support issues/tickets
- Report to ASIA Product Support lead and global Support lead if needed.
- Receive and process incoming calls/emails
- Understand and comply with SLAs.
- Provide technical support (level 3 support) to CSC clients on CSC Regulatory products.
- Develop patches/hot fixes to CSC clients on CSC Regulatory products
- Participate/Lead troubleshooting sessions with clients.
- Coordinate with other internal CSC teams, CSC’s vendors to diagnose and resolve the reported issues.
- At least 01 years of working experience in using .NET
- Good at English skills (especially in speaking & listening)
- Have knowledge on Application Development in Distributed environments is a plus
- Bachelor degree
- Have a chance to work onsite in Australia
- Have chances to improve English skill
- Others as our policy