- Handle onsite survey, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of customer’s circuit.
- Handle L1/L2/L3 IP test plans, tunnel, QOS and acceptance criteria for network designs of KDDI.
- Technical support to Operations and Cloud service.
- Configuration and Testing on IPVPN and other services.
- Service quaiity improvement.
- Any other customer support.
- Graduate in IT, Network, Telecommunication background.
- Fluent in English.
- Communication skills.
- Positive thinking, cooperative for stake holder, eager to learn.
- Can contribute to company and team.
- Work with attitude “Learn from troubles, change troubles to chance”.
- Working time
- Office time: 08:00 — 17:00, Monday — Friday (40 hours/week)
- Shift time: 08:00 — 20:00 and 20:00 — 08:00 (40 hours/week).
- Shift working will be arranged on shift schedule in principle 3 days off in each 7 day
- Training programs to improve your work performance.
- Improve yourself by English class, Japanese class.
- Work in a friendly and professional environment.
- Enjoy together with us in Company Trip, Party, Sport Activities.
- Start from 3S0 USD (Entry Level) and shift allowance (Shift working).