- Identify, negotiate and sell service point partnerships to shop owners across designated city;
- Monitor the set-up and termination of service points;
- Manage existing network of service points for daily operational process;
- Handle and solve problems regarding parcels dropped off or originated from service points in order to ensure good and consistent service experience for all customers;
- Support and maintain good relationships with service point owners in designated areas;
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional personnel to onboard shops and manage daily operational activities;
- Provide training to shop owners to become DHL service point partners;
- Work as a team to build a wide network of service points in your designated catchment area.
- Communicate with the project team with all issues arising during the jobs and options to increase the
efficiency of the project.
- Good communication skills and service-orientation;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility, curiosity and hands-on mentality;
- Basic knowledge of or interest in retail/ecommerce;
- Immediate data processing skills;
- Willingness in doing field-work and research;
- Familiar with HCMC/HN’s streets and good at navigation skill;
- Required proficiency in Vietnamese;
- Preferred proficiency in English.
- Vietnamese nationality;
- Bachelor degree in business-related disciplines is preferred;
- Willing to travel within and explore around pre-determined areas in HCMC/HN
- Newly-graduates are welcome.