The Operations Officer (Finance) will take care of all financials.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Be descriptive. For example if someone is “preparing reports”, explain what that entails.
- Manage petty cash payment; Update cashbook daily; oversee financial requests and transactions to make sure all complied with financial procedure and regulations.
- Maintain an effective filing system of financial documents.
- Prepare Financial reports (monthly/quarterly/yearly) and be able to explain all reported figures.
- Prepare tax reports, tax return requests, other taxes & social insurance requirements.
- Give inputs and advice for Board of Management on CHANGE’S financial status, financial procedure management and budgeting.
- Other admin tasks upon request.
- We are not looking for experienced employees, but rather candidates who possess below qualities:
- Graduated with an academic background in finance (finance management, accounting, auditing).
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting is preferred.
- Good at math skill, detail-oriented.
- High ethical standards and professionalism.
- Proactive with the initiative to work on their own and a “can do” attitude.
- Can follow guidance & procedures in a sensible way.
- Love to work with different people and care about people’s well-being.
- Preferably have a career orientation in NGO sector/passion for contributing to the society and environment.
- For more information: Link