- Receive and correctly route incoming telephone calls
- Take and distribute accurate messages. Receive business inquiry call/left messages and forward to relevant departments.
- Greet visitors and determine the nature of their visit; issue visitor passes and maintain visitor logs; alert appropriate party of visitor arrival or direct visitors to appropriate office, department or employee.
- Respond to routine inquiries from internal or external sources, for example on the organization’s location, hours of operation, phone numbers, or email address.
- Perform administrative activities such as booking meeting rooms, composing documents, organizing and distributing mail, receiving and sending courier packages.
- Manage the issuance and retrieval of access cards.
- Manage the operation of the badge machine. Run badge data reports as per management’s request.
- Handle visa / passport matters for the staffs and clients and sometimes the picking up of company guests when they come to Vietnam office.
- Manage company library and play the role of library clerk.
- Plan, get budget and manage the order and use of stationery – Order & confirm the receipt of drinking water.
- Arrange seating places for employees and manage the seating map.
- Be responsible for minor office fixing and maintenance. Contact E-town maintenance team if any trouble of electricity, air conditioner, lights, and other safety matters.
- Be responsible for office hygiene: remind the outsourced cleaners if any issues; quarterly order the mice clearing service
- Education: College/Associate degree, equivalent or higher
- English: Upper Intermediate level, very good in both speaking and writing skills are required.
- Good computer skills (MS Office) are required.
- Good communication & organizing skills are required.
- Hands-on experience in similar positions is expected.
- Expected attributes: friendly, supportive, customer-oriented, proactive, enthusiastic, fast responding, careful and detailed on work.
- Professional training and certification programs
- 13th-month salary
- Private health care program
- English training with a native English teacher
- Potential opportunities for exchange program to Europe
- Whoopie Fridays where people can meet, chat, and exchange knowledge.
- A refrigerator fully stocked with snacks, fruit, and beer
- Monthly team building activities, outings, and luncheon meetings for knowledge sharing
- Hackathon Day
- 100% integrated with the onshore team on a daily basis
- Stylish office, equipped with a 15” Macbook Air and 27” Apple monitor for each employee