- You are responsible for the reception of your office
- You manage and optimize admin expenses such as travel, express, stationary, drink, phone…
- You support business travels with visa, air tickets, car, hotel … management
- You organize office events
- You support the receiving and sending of mails and goods
- Others upon the request of managers
- Our company is looking for someone who is motivated to take this responsibility. It could be good opportunity for you to understand our values and way of working
- You are excellent in English. Speaking French is an advantage.
- You have high sense of service
- You are last year student or have just graduated from university and ready to work full-time at the Company.
- You are good at communication and self-confident
- You adhere to deadlines and prioritize your actions
- You are ready to make decision and responsible for your decisions
- You practice sport
- You are mobile internationally
- You develop yourself in a multi-national working environment
- You will be paid for your intern and chance for outstanding performance award at the end of the intern and other benefits ( you can have more detail during the interview)
- You go on business trips paid by the Company
- You will be trained and coached.
- You join collective activities organized by the Company
- You will act as an employe