- You’re organized, passionate, and a born leader. You’re a big picture thinker with a vision for the future. You love collaborating with a team, and it gives you a thrill to see your coworkers do great work.
- You are leading all our offline activities, thus pop-up stores at coffee shops, office buildings, malls, flea markets. You are designing a customer experience from scratch and make all our spaces a place where customers love to hang out and purchase products from our brands.
- Designing a concept and with that an entire experience for our pop-up stores/booths (can be done with our graphic designer with you as the project lead)
- Getting quotes from suppliers and organizing how to build the booth, printing marketing material and organizing the logistics part
- Hire your own team to execute the pop-ups
- Finding and booking locations and pitching to office buildings and malls and coffee shops to set up regular pop-ups
- Coordinating with our Brand Acquisition Team on which products to display at the booths
- Coordinating with our Marketing Team on announcing the events to our target audience
- Performing regular status and sales updates to Founders
- Have at least 2 years of experience as Event Planner and Team Leader
- Be fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Have experience in leading a team
- Existing network of venues
- Knowledge in product curation, POS and inventory management
- For Pop-up stores: The working time depends on the arrangements of the events, which are mostly on the weekend.
Fix salary: Depending on experience