- Maintain and improve the delivery of “superior” customer service by working as directed by management to ensure that all transactions are processed within performance level agreements (PLAs) and in line with the global business demand statements.
- Identifies best practice opportunities within the team and across BS locations.
- Process customer instructions accurately in accordance with agreed quality standards.
- Demonstrate ways to improve service quality and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Receive/make calls from/to customers (internal/ external) (applicable to voice processors only)
- Provides support and guidance to new operational staff to meet expected standards and objectives.
- Contributes to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by HSBC values.
- Contributes to self-development through expanding job and industry knowledge and ensures all mandatory training is undertaken in a timely manner.
- Apply knowledge of relevant operational manuals (including the Ops FIM), anti-money laundering, sanctions and internal procedures/polices and regulatory requirements of the business to ensure suspicious transactions are promptly escalated and to continually evaluate the operational risks inherent in the process.
- Ensure that transactions are executed in accordance with the established procedures and standards
- Demonstrate ways to increase productivity in the process
- Good knowledge of the products/systems/applications used in the operational environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven track record towards high level of customer service.
- Prior experience and background in operations or customer services would be an advantage.