- Responsible for performing cash application process including receiving, preparing, and applying customer receipts.
- Contact with sale/customer/bank dicrectly to resolve remittance issues
- Responsible for handling customer AR balance.
- Check customer AR balance status and release to print TLO which is hold.
- Print A/R confirmation letters
- Respond to BU contacts/customers directly for dispute management which relating to account receivable, AR adjustment .
- Review EOD report which relating to maintaince OTSC data.
- Responsible for collecting special discount document
- Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues.
- Participate in Special projects to drive efficiency
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
This role will report to the Team Leader – Order & Trade Settlement to Cash Operations, Finance Shared Services in Bien Hoa, Viet Nam
- 60% Handle Order & Trade Settlement to Cash (OTSC) activities, which includes performing end to end cash application, a part of invoicing and billing, handle depute management relating to customer AR balance, and other period end close processing activities. Respond to BU contacts/customers directly. Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues, Participate in Special projects to drive efficiency, Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
- 10% Collecting discount documents (special discount minute,.)
- 10% Review EOD reports relating to release, customer data maintainace
- 10% Ensure business activities/processes are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate training, documentation and controls
- 5% Build and maintain relationships with BU partners. Participate in any special projects
- 5% Participate in COSO and other Finance job family trainings
- Knowledge and familiarity with Order & Trade Settlement to Cash work performed in shared services or in an outsourcing organization
- Understanding of Systems (NIS)Willingness to work under pressure and overtime
- Ability to document effectively and communicate with Sale team/customers
- University degree (Major in Accounting/Financial
- 2-4 years of experience in finance operation with good expertise in Order & Trade Settlement to Cash and related Finance processes.
- Prior experience in receivable accountant and experience in creation of effective desktop procedures/standard operating procedures
- Experience of working in shared service operations would be preferred
- Good MS-office skills
Strong team player and ability to handle tasks under pressure and in a timely manner with required quality
- End to end process knowledge on account receivable
- Working Knowledge of NIS
- To work independently with limited supervision
- To demonstrate analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of MS_Office (Word / Excel)
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills