The Internship Program is designed for fresh graduates of different majors, who are eager to bring the academic knowledge and apply it in the business working environment. Here you will get the opportunity to learn from the best and jump start your career. We are looking for interns for Commercial, Finance, Marketing and Legal Department.
Reporting to Departments Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Send content templates, call to explain required input and follow up
- Coach sellers on content guidelines (descriptions, images)
- Prepare and update overviews of content pipeline, backlogs and progress
- Be the central coordinator and work with our sales department, content department, data team
- Seeking and Updating Supplier Database regularly.
- Updating all information of products to related departments following the standard procedure.
- Researching and analyzing about competitors in online and offline market.
- Planning, implementing and optimizing various internal projects.
- Support Buyer and Key Account Manager for others job related to merchandising.
- Other duties as assigned
- University gradute or final year student
- High self-motivation and willing to learn
- Dedicated highly responsible, hard and smart working
- Can do attitude
- Pro-active and ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of English language and of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
- Good in numbers
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce and its opportunities
- All Internship Duration: 3 months
- Working hours: 9a.m – 6p.m