- Check and follow Cash vs Revenue at stores
- Check cash received based on Daily sales report and bank statement; check credit card transactions on bank statement
- Submit cash vs revenue report to Manager on the first working day of the following month
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount/incentive potential and payment terms
- Check and process credit card bills
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Follow Aging report
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Other tasks will be assigned by Finance Manager
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Good English skills and have experience in related field as accountant, finance is a plus.
- Have good critical thinking and self-discipline
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively under high pressure to achieve goals