An exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Payments Officer.
- Customer Service orientation
- Transaction Processing
- Contribute to the Bank’s regional goal
About the role
As a Payments Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and for the efficient delivery of inward and outward remittances, cheque purchases, and collections. Key to your role will be maintaining an excellent level of customer service and the accurate and timely completion of transactions. You will also ensure that transactions are processed with delegated discretions and that they are in compliance with the Bank’s policies and local regulations. You will also work in collaboration with the Payments team and will exchange and share your best practices with your colleagues. As a valued member of the bank, you will also uphold ANZ’s values of Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following
- Broad knowledge of payments, clearings, cheque purchase and collection
- Knowledge of fund transfer regulations
- Good time management skills and keen attention to detail
- A strong desire to be part of a customer focused team
- Good communication skills (i.e. written and oral) and computer literacy