Be in charge of quality control in support of software development projects. As part of an integrated development team, the mid-senior QA & tester will help ensure on-time delivery of solutions that meet monthly commitment of JoomlArt club for Joomla/Magento/Drupal…
- Create project test plans and detailed test cases.
- Develop and implement comprehensive test plans to ensure the high quality of web applications and software products.
- Plan, schedule and execute moderate to complex quality testing projects.
- Execute functional, application, regression and performance tests.
- Maintain documentation of test results. Define test objectives, analyse test results and recommend corrective action.
- Review requirements and specifications to identify interdependencies, ambiguities or omissions, and make suggestions to improve requirements and ensure usability.
- Identify and track defects with steps to reproduce behaviour.
- Validate application deployment and rollback procedures.
- Write user guide and improve documentation system for products
- General understanding of the quality assurance process and experience using automated testing tools
- Understanding of and experience with PHP, JS, CSS/HTML, and frameworks such as Joomla, Magento, Drupal, WordPress and Web application
- At least 1 years of working experiences of software quality assurance, writing test cases and executing test plans.
- Experience in Agile software development and the scrum methodology
- Attractive salary depending on education background and working experiences.
- Performance bonus & 13th salary
- Travelling allowance: Up to 7,000,000 VND/ year
- Education/Training package: Up to 6,000,000 VND/ year
- Full insurance package fee
- Computer and lunch every working day
- Professional, friendly and flexible working environment.
- Challenging job with lots of opportunities for promotion (Team Lead, Project Manager)
- Only 05 working days per week.
Wanna Meet Us
- A detailed CV (in English) including personal information and working experiences
- CV should be creative and well- formatted and named as Position_Candidate’s Name.pdf
- Academic transcript and attribute degrees/ certificates (If any)