- Work as the Personal Assistant to Vice President for every task
- Assistant in preparation of Work plans, reports and other documents as needed
- Schedule and prepare meetings, attend meeting and take minutes
- Must have integrity and respect for confidentiality
- You must be able to research new concepts and topics as directed by the Vice Director
- You will have a chance to become a sales or sales planning member within 2 years based on your capability.
- Other task as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years working experience
- Fluent in either English (IELTS 6.5) or Japanese (N2)
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Words, Powerpoint…
- Possess good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills & keen on details
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive.