- Working place: 11Bis Nguyễn Gia Thiều, P6, Q3, TPHCM
- Working time: T2-T6 (9am – 6pm)
- Representing and managing relationships on behalf of the Director, via email and phone.
- Maintaining good relationships with partners, clients, suppliers and other staff to ensure a smooth communication flow.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Delivering highly skilled administrative support, including calendaring, schedule managements and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Providing travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Purchasing & returning (maintain/order and pick-up supplies).
- Planning and coordinating personal and company events.
- Clerical projects, data entry, etc.
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing.
For personal life/home
- Processing incoming/outgoing mail and FedEx/UPS deliveries.
- General errands.
- Home improvement project management.
- All personal items that he cannot handle.
- Dealing with personal purchasing, booking, payment…for the Director.
THIS POSITION IS FOR A PERSON WHO
- Has previous experience as a Personal Assistant is a plus.
- Is resourceful.
- Has good judgment, detailed orientation and ability to work independently.
- Is not locked in to just working 9 – 5 but embraces a “until get it done” attitude
- Is flexible
- Is a high communicator in English and Vietnamese (Can demonstrate proficient level of using 4 skills).
- Is highly organized but moves quickly
- Willing to take new challenges, loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly
- Is tech savvy
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback. Does not need to be cuddled
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying focused, collected and effectively prioritizing
- Has a high level of integrity, authenticity and professional demeanor
- Handle sensitive situations and confidential information with care and professionalism.
- Has a motorbike for transportation
- Has a smart phone for App communication
- Takes ownership and pride in your work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power point, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook is a must.
- Must know how to use and search for information on the internet.
- Friendly and confident.
- Excellent customer relations, problem solving and time management skills.
- Service oriented and with good personality.
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different backgrounds.
- Understands Viber, WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook Messenger, Facebook
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company
- Competitive benefit package
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
- Extra health care insurance
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided