- Demonstrate a high level of fluency in English.
- Effectively coach and encourage students to study English in line with the Wall Street English Blended Learning Method.
- Act as a liaison between the English teachers and students.
- Tutor the students in complex vocabulary and grammar.
- Deliver effective advising sessions to students throughout their course.
- Deal with any technical issues with computers.
- Deal with administrative tasks and reports.
- Offer exceptional service that results in students wanting to come to the center often and renew their contract with Wall Street English.
- Help to ensure a Total English Environment when students study.
- Actively build lasting relationships with our students.
- Vietnamese, 22 – 28 years old.
- University Bachelor (priority areas related to English).
- Fluent English (TOEIC 850 or equivalent).
- Experience in teaching English is an advantage.
- Passion for education, foreign languages and customer care.
- Energetic, friendly and professional.
- Passion for speaking English every day.
- Flexible and willing to work full time, including afternoon, evening shifts and weekends.
- Ability to stand during the working hours.
- High income.
- Generous Bonus.
- Advancement and career development opportunities.
- Get in-depth professional training.
- International health care pack (FV Hospital, Columbia, …).
- Paid annual leave.
- Fun, dynamic and professional global working environment.
- Free courses of Wall Street English.
- Opportunities to practice English every day.
- Friendly colleagues.
- Opportunities to transfer between the centers of Wall Street English.
*English CV + latest 3 x 4 profile picture.