FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVES (FBOs):
- Handle all retouching of CMG digital assets, ensuring that industry setting photos are consistently produced by CA Studios
REPORTS TO: Studio Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES& CRITICAL DRIVERS:
- Work closely with photographer team to understand concept of each shoot
- Ability to clearly see what the end product needs to look like and prepare to execute post-production efficiently the first time
- Work closely with requesting department to ensure quality is always met.
- Stay up to date on industry trends to have constant growth for CA Studio photos
- Update requesting department & studio manager on project status
- Hard drive & google drive updated as projects finish
- Strive to always raise photo editing standards completing post production to or beyond expected standards
- All retouched assets are completed by requested date and distributed as needed
- Constant search for changes in the photo industry to keep CA Studio assets as industry leaders
- Clear knowledge of CMG brand identities seen in all digital assets
- 1-3 year experience working as photo editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (Software: Lightroom, Photoshop, Excel, Google Docs, and file sharing systems.)
- Vietnamese& English skills
- Creative and hands on mind
- Extremely organized and ability to work well with team
- Ability to work under pressure while still maintaining state.
- Strong time management skills,
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Outstanding work ethic and high standards.
- Strong knowledge in the production of digital assets.
- Desire for growth.