- Facilitate annual marketing planning processes (i.e. Evaluation & Marketing Annual Planning Review, Market Context Development, Operational Planning and Cycle Planning)
- Facilitate monthly planning process via
- Marketing cycle planning processes through the development of an integrated schedule of brand and trade programmes
- Product development to drive cross functions alignment on new product and packaging developments, product quality agenda and cost optimisation
- Ensure that clear goals and KPI’s were set for Cycle activities, and help activity owners to evaluate results
- Ensure an effective PDT process provides advantage in terms of speed and flexibility, reliability and quality, and cost in the company’s development of new products.
- Develop cycle activities up to 6 cycles ahead in line with approved Brand/ Trade/ Distribution strategies & plans
- Develop business activities/review activity plans based on current Volume/SOM performances, market feedback, trade and consumer response, and other learning to achieve agreed upon objectives
- Assist Marketing Planning Manager in managing the EMF2 process, ie preparing the materials, follow up action items,…
- Exhibit leadership when engaging with key stakeholders through behaviors and attitudes which are in line with the Guiding Principles to support, encourage and drive efficiencies and a positive working culture which reinforces the winning mentality and the display of the right leadership
- Build and manage relationships within the department, and stakeholders from Supply Chain, Corporate Finance, Brand and TM&D to ensure compliance with the EMF2 process relating to demand planning and ensuring the Cycle Plan is executive OTIF
- Develop close working relationship with Brand, Trade and Supply Chain teams in order to integrate brand & trade programs in an appropriate way across business cycle
- Self-development by undertaking a capability gap analysis (leadership & functional competency) then pro-active drive development plan to ensure the skill and knowledge levels are met expectations.
- Ideally, not less than three years’ experience in a sizeable FMCG company (preferable an MNC ) with at least 1 year experience as Manage Others.
- A cross-functional experience of Marketing (Planning, Brand or Trade) is an advantage.
Functional Knowledge & Skills
- Understand Brand and trade KPIs justification
- Strong follow-up/ project management skills
- Very good in Excel, Powerpoint
- Advanced English
Managerial & Interpersonal Skills
- Well-developed Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Responsible self-starter, capable of handling multi-faceted projects and of working under pressure.
- Team player, who values teamwork, has good team building skills and is able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and agencies.
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Good Leadership Skills and a proactive problem solver.