- The Cross-Border Sourcing Officer/ Coordinator responsible for effectively managing all functions of the demand management and order fulfillment processes for exported and imported items.
- They must deliver the agreed to business results while maintaining positive employee relations. The primary accountabilities of the role include customer service, subsidiary Logistics financial performance, quality, regulatory, people and organization development.
- The Cross-Border Sourcing Officer ensures delivery of subsidiary business results.
- The Cross-Border Sourcing Officer works within a structure that requires considerable interface with subsidiary, Divisional and corporate management.
- The Cross-Border Sourcing Officer the various CP Supply Chains across subs and Divisions, to optimize utilization of corporate assets.
- As one of the visible CP representative of the site, the Customer Service Officer also assumes a key role in developing mutually beneficial relationships with the local community, customers, and regulatory agencies.
- BS Degree in Industrial management
- 1 – 2 year experience of production scheduling/ Customer service
- Manage project (new product)
- Analysis/ Logical thinking
- Proficiency in SAP is advantage
- Excellent documentation, planning and organizational skills
- Travel: Minimal 10%
- Employee Referral: 5,000,000.00 Vietnamese Dong
- Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.