- Responsible for managing public relations with entertainment media, managing and improving image of talents and handling all aspects during periods of crisis.
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of talent.
- Manage all activities in support of improving talents’ public image:
- Draft communication materials and guidelines for social media or any other methods;
- Identify audience of talent and based on which make adjustments to talent’s image and concept;
- Supervise the production of publicity items such as videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs;
- Compile comprehensive information about the talent for the media.
- Liaise with and answer enquiries where appropriate on behalf of talent;
- Maintain effective working relationships with media representatives;
- Research, write and distribute press releases and media kits to targeted media;
- Maintain and update information of talent on websites or news channels;
- Manage and update information and engage with users on social media sites such as Facebook.
- Manage communication budgets
- Handle all aspects of publicity campaigns and PR activities during periods of crisis.
Skills and Specifications
- Good communication skill in both Vietnamese and English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Creative, proactive and attentive to details
- Good relations with media
Education and Qualifications:
- Graduated University and above
- At least 2 years of experience