- Develop a PR plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop PR strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of technology industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy.
- At least 3-4 years working experience in public relations, including 1-2 years in technology industry.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
- Strong in building strategy and plan.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational and management skills.
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential.