- Develop and implement strategic PR programs to achieve significant increases in brand awareness.
- Identify key media outlets.
- Develop compelling story angles.
- Cultivate relationships with key business journalists and trade publications.
- Pitch stories to local media. Achieve highest visibility for in print, broadcast, TV and online media outlets.
- Write clear and compelling pitch letters, press releases and by-lined articles.
- Identify media trends, news cycles and spin opportunities.
- Proactively manage editorial calendars.
- Analyze and measure results of PR programs.
- Manage budgets and campaign ROI.
- At a minimum, a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, Communications/Marketing or other relevant social sciences/humanities major is required.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese reading, writing and editing skills. Have the ability to independently translate, edit and curate English content and transfer them to websites and social media in Vietnamese.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience required, with direct involvement in creating and managing content for digital and/or social campaigns.
- Strong editorial and writing skills. Highly creative and experienced implementing creative content-based campaigns.
- A self-motivated and fast learner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize effort and multitask among multiple projects.
- High interest in education sector. Prior knowledge about English test preparation, general English, study abroad, etc is preferred but not required.