- Maintain excellent customer relations and customer service
- Contribute to the improvement in profitability of the business through undertaking effective individual reviews and identifying opportunities for referral activity
- Maximize customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, providing information about products and services that suit and fulfill customers’ needs
- Build and strengthen customer relationships with existing customers and establish new relationships with potential customers
- Meet service performance standards through responding to customer enquiries and resolving customer problems/ complaints efficiently
- Knowledge of country retail capability
- Experience of front line interactions and dealing with banking customers
- Experience of working in a sales environment, and knowing how to achieve performance objectives
- Strong ability to build relationships and rapport with customers
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking
- Influencing and selling skills
- Familiarity with financial markets, investment products where applicable
- Accuracy & commitment to getting it right first time.
- Ability to consistently deliver outstanding customer service.