- Develop the User Interface for client’s websites and mobile applications.
- Participate in researching & implementing new front-end technologies.
- Work closely with project team members in resolving technical issues and providing necessary support.
- Take on a technical lead role in some projects.
- Take part in project estimations.
- Manage the Front-end team
- College or bachelors degree of IT-Software or Equivalent
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Front End Developer
- Independent, responsible, and proactive, with the ability to learn and achieve superior results.
- Strong teamwork and contribution spirit.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are crucial to this position as the candidate will interact regularly with clients
Nice to have
- Fluent in English
- Extensive hands-on experience with modern web technologies such responsive design and web components
- Knowledge and experience in graphic design for web or user experience is a strong plus.
At PYCOGROUP, we don’t just offer you a job, we offer you your future. Here’s your chance to get your hands on…
- The latest technologies for mobile & web development
- Teammates that challenge you to exceed your limits
- The finest IT tools to raise your potential to even greater heights
- The power to deliver some truly awesome products & services
- Cutting-edge collaborative software development
- A career path that allows you to learn and grow
- Attractive annual bonuses
- Private health care program