Send your CV to [email protected]
- Build qualified supplier base and reduce risks on supply through obtaining sufficient information from suppliers, data consolidation and evaluation, site visit.
- Assist in developing sourcing strategies by defining spending category, mapping current item code with category and doing spending analysis.
- Identify opportunities of supplier optimization and process efficiency by conducting price research, data consolidation and classification.
- Take part in Procurement projects
- Handle other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Final year students or fresh graduates majoring in Supply Chain/ Finance or Economics related field.
- Intermediate computer skills (MS.Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Good communication in both oral and written skills, strong analytical thinking.
- Detail oriented, problem solving, data driven and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to learn and dedicated in work.
- Learn how to work in professional and multinational organization.
- Learn about Procurement Processes.
- Learn about Procurement Skills: Data consolidation, Spending analysis.
- Experiences on working with Operations and Supply Chain team.
- Competitive allowance and various learning opportunities.