Under the responsibility of the Procurement Manager, you will be in charge of performing needs analyses, negotiating various service provisions, contractualizing the purchase and monitoring that the contracts are enforced and the orders are fulfilled.
- More particularly, you will be in charge of negotiating, listing and deploying agreements / contracts of the products & services in the category you’re responsible for (Marketing / IT / Inventory & fleet management, etc.).
- According to the activity and your performance, the tasks could be extended to other purchasing segments.
- Manage RFI-RFPs from A to Z autonomously.
- Daily manage internal & external stake holders.
A typical day in Amaris will be It will be what you decide it to be in order for you to reach your objectives.
- Negotiating competitive prices with providers
- Implementing partnerships through international master agreements
- Thinking out of the box
- Project management
- Quickly learning from new experiences
- Speaking fluent English
You might also be good at
- Speaking German, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, …
The most important will be to have an ambitious entrepreneur spirit while keep fousing on results.
To land this gig, you need some experience in procurement and a strong taste for negotiation.
* Make sure we can see where you picked up your procurement super powers in your resume.