- Checking/ preparing full set of import-Export document; include HS code/tax rate definition.
- Contacting shipping agents, banks, and forwarders… directly for related issues.
- Submit to Custom by E- Customs’ clearance process.
- Following up payment process with Accounting Dept for payment (Tax, Import-Export fee…)
- Solve problems arising related to the shipment and documents on time
- Co-ordinate closely with Logistic team and transporter on good release.
- Update all Import-Export law/regulations from Government.
- Preparing reports, documents, certificates and other import-export task.
- Always find the way to improve and maximize the efficiency in daily working
- Others task assinged by Manager
– Bachelor Degree from Foreign Trade/ Economics….University .
– Specialist: Foreign Trade/ International Economics Relation/ Import Export Business Administration
– At least 1 year experience on Import-Export.
– Experience on working with Customs Officer/ Insurrance company/ Shipping Lines….
– English : fluent on both spoken and written.
– Good on negotiation/ Planning/ Communication skills.
– Excellent on computer skills: Word/ Excel/ Power Point…
– Working under high pressure/ responsibility.
– Team work.
– Willing to travel.
– Air conditioning Customs knowledge is preferable.