- A role for someone who is passionate about crafting simple and sophisticated interactions in a product team environment.
- ansarada has partnered with PYCO Group to build an awesome product development team in Saigon. We will be developing our innovative data room software for merger and acquisition deals. We are looking for passionate, curious and collaborative talent to join us.
Why this role exists
- Our mission at ansarada is to make life easier for people involved in merger & acquisition (M&A), IPO and fundraising deals which we do by managing the flow of sensitive information between buyers and sellers. These deals are stressful and it’s fundamental that all information is communicated clearly and concisely across all areas of the product.
- We are a product company that is growing rapidly and we want to drive exponential success by building the best team possible, with the right people working on the right problems, right now.
- Core to the product team philosophy is a desire to help people feel calm, confident, and in control of their deal, and we do this by crafting every aspect of the customer’s experience.
- This is a role for someone who is passionate about crafting simple and sophisticated interactions in a product team environment.
How you will create impact
- As a member of a product feature team you will help product management and development lead the way in improving the customer experience. You’re responsible for driving projects from customer research through to implementation and validation with customers. Your focus is on ensuring the best possible outcome in making life better for customers by applying human centred design methods to create a great product experience.
- You’re supported by a team of like-minded designers committed to influence design thinking and high quality creative across the organisation.
Who are you?
- You’re a collaborator and facilitator with a strong customer focus that keeps a firm eye on business and technical requirements. You are happy operating at all levels of a business and have a can-do approach that is reflected in your work. You are a creative at heart with a pragmatic approach to solving problems that will ensure solutions are guided by behavioural and statistical data. You believe the devil is in the details and strive for clarity when creating and delivering your design artefacts. You never stop learning.
What you are responsible for
- Drive feature design from inception to completion (and know that nothing is ever really done)
- Researching all aspects of a customer problem to ensure designs are fit for purpose
- Collaborate with customers and ansaradans on creating concepts
- Facilitate designs sessions and workshops with customers and ansaradans
- Quality assurance of your work at all stages of product design and development
- Share your knowledge and experience with the team
- Always learning and focussed on your personal growth
What you should possess
- Experience (UX, CX, CCD, IxD) designing products in a product company
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent release cycles
- Passion for delivering measurable value to customers
- Practical experience with customer research at all phases of a project
- A hands on and collaborative approach and a belief that no job is too small
- Strong ability to communicate across an organisation and bring everyone on a journey
- A relaxed and pragmatic attitude towards life and work
- Examples that illustrate how you work – from concept to final product
- Ansarada offer a highly competitive remuneration package and great perks. These include generous parental leave, family healthcare, Apple hardware, paid leave for charity work and travel to Australia. It’s a great place to work. The award winning office design is a contemporary fit-out that mirrors ansarada’s Sydney HQ in a beautiful heritage listed building in the famous “Rocks” area of Sydney Harbour. It’s a culture of continuous learning and development. All part of why we ranked 5th in BRW’s Best Places To Work in 2014. Come see for yourself.