In this role you’ll be expected to participate in global teams to enable Intel’s product roadmap.
Responsibilities for this position include the following
- Performing evaluation and debug of new test program.
- Resolving product/manufacturability issues related to product testing hardware and software
- Performing data analysis and deploying solutions to improve test coverage, yield, hardware capacity, and other product health indicators.
- Development and debug of support software to support test program validation, data analysis and test debug
- The successful candidate will be a 2H’2017 Bachelor Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Automation and Control Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Excellent problem solving, technical, team and communication skills. PERL and object oriented programming skill would be an advantage for this position.