- Ensures McDonald’s requirements in supplier selection and product development are met
- Leads discussions with key stakeholders to convert product pipeline into actual menu items –
complete with builds (food and packaging), costs, proposed menu pricing, and restaurant procedures.
- Works with Strategic Sourcing to ensure the product development and supplier selection exercises
are in line with the over-all Supply Chain strategies
- Guides any new supplier through the McDonald’s approval process and ensure all requirements are
met before start of supply.
- Strong knowledge in F&B industry and business with 2+ years relevant experience
- Good communication in English and proven organizational skills
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage complex initiatives