Founded in 2015 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, AhaMove is an on-demand logistics service based on the concept of a shared economy, providing customers to fill excess capacity for logistics suppliers and reduce costs for consumers
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Product Management Intern.
- Develops and improves business processes within the technology and business organizations.
- Perform documentation, conduct user acceptance tests and trainings.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting to users.
- Study of competitive strategy of opponents to propose effective features.
- Manage, plan and design feature specifications based on requirements.
- Gather requirements and coordinate team members to deliver the solutions required by operation team and user.
- Manage Change Requests.
- Conduct meetings.
- To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Engineering background or business background with good understanding about technology.
- Have good analytical and logical skills.
- Good troubleshooting ability.
- Excellent customer service ethics.
- Detail oriented, self motivated and management skills.
- Strong communication skills – including written and spoken English.
- Passion for web, mobile design and technology; designing and building simple and intuitive user experiences.
- Fast learning capability in extremely flexible and adaptable manner.
- “Get-it-done” entrepreneurial attitude.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Disruptive innovations.
- Leave your footprint on global on-demand market.
- An open, friendly and transparent international working environment.
- People-oriented philosophy of doing business.
- Working 5 days/week , from Monday to Friday , off on Saturday and Sunday.