- Set up business plan and discuss with HQ and Savina BOD to select right product lineup & product positioning for new business year.
- Analyze competitive landscape to set up margin structure and dealer incentive scheme on regular basis (monthly or quarterly) with consensus from Finance, Accounting, Sales based on clear understanding of HQ and Savina BOD’s direction
- Manage Profit and Loss base on doing the simulation plan for periods of time.
- Identify product strategy for certain business period to brief/share with cross functional team (Trade Mktg, Brand, Sales) so they can develop detailed plan
- Manage demand forecast through SCM system, closely communicate and work with Sales team, HQ and Factory colleagues to ensure sufficient supply at any time for Sales team to maximize their sales performance
- Support Business Head, as representative of Savina team, to make business strategy report to HQ
- Define business portfolio and coordinate Category PMs to maximize synergy of the team
- Well understanding of the current market trends and conditions as well as good knowledge & network of the Consumer Electronics industry.
- Education: MBA/BA degree or above with major of International Trade, Business Administration, Marketing.
- Related experience: at least 5 years work experience in relevant field
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to different levels of internal/external management/stakeholders.
- Experience in FMCG / Consumer Electronics / technology industry and/or technologically.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Results-oriented, and able to work independently. Committed and passionate towards the business. Strong initiative and follow through. Good team player
- Active and result-oriented
- Good communication skills and high team work spirit.
- Can work well under pressure
- Strong negotiation skills, leadership skills
- Strong initiative and follow through
- Good command in English & Microsoft Office