- Take in action person for domain information
- Provides timely information and decisions
- Prioritizes requirements, defects, and other work items for the team
- Must be active participant in modeling (sometimes mistakenly called backlog grooming or backlog refinement)
- Must be active participant in customer testing
- Helps the team gain access to expert stakeholders
- Facilitates requirements modeling sessions, including requirement envisioning
- Educates team in the business domain
- Be the gateway to funding
- Manages requirements dependencies with other teams, negotiating and reprioritizing as appropriate
PROJECT LEVEL ROLE
- Be the public face of team to project stakeholders
- Demos the solution to key stakeholders who weren’t able to attend the normal iteration demo
- Announces and making releases decision.
- Communicates team status
- Organizes milestone reviews
- Facilitates requirements modeling sessions
- Educates stakeholders in the development process
- Negotiates priorities, scope, funding, and schedule
Can analyse market and competitors.
Can consider strategy using business analogy.
Can consider business model to make profit of product.
Can track and analyse situation about own product.
Facilitate team members to motivate, discuss together to get their opinion.
Can find issues user have and make plan to solve it.
Can identify concept.
Sharing goal image.
Can make paper prototyping.
Can make experience map.
Can define requirement.
Can determine tone of visual design.
Quality control of output
Can embody concept to product absolutely.
Can review usability and functionality of product
Can do direction UI designer and propose design and suitable sentence to use.
Can solve contradiction from spec.