- Be the part of the product team for mobile product and work with cross-functional team to deliver the best possible mobile experience on IOS and Android platforms
- Partner with BD and operations teams to promote and distribute the mobile apps efficiently.
- Be the user’s advocate by tracking usage metrics and understanding first-hand the feedback from users.
- Be part of product helpdesk. Verify, troubleshoot product issues and manage incident tracking.
- To execute end-user web and mobile testing.
- Closely work with Business Development and Operation to ensure the consistent product knowledge transferring among the teams.
- Consolidate user and department feedbacks and compose process/product feature improvements.
- Good understanding of mobile products. Experience with Shopee is a plus
- QA experience is a plus. Strong attention to detail, analytical skill and multi-tasking skill are desired.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Good degree from recognized university with preferred background from Business, IT.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Salary: negotiable, competitively depending on skills and experience
- Meal allowance, snacks and drink, regular trainings, annual company retreat, bonus on public holiday and special occasion.
- 1 st Round: Screen CV and interview invitation by HR
- 2 nd Round: 1 st Interview with HR
- 3 rd Round: 2 nd Interview with Line Manager
- 4 th Round: 3 rd Interview with Head of Department
Only short list candidate will be contacted after interview. If you don’t hear from us two weeks after the interview, it shall be considered that, we have selected other candidates who better match our requirements for this position. We will retain your details in our database and will contact you should any future opportunities arise
* Please send your CV in the following format:[Position Applied]_Full Name (e.g Business Development Associate_Tran Thi Thuy Trang)